Many small business owners try to save money by doing their books on their own. Having a competent Bookkeeper to handle the books can be extremely beneficial in that they have the skills to do the job quickly and efficiently and will provide a second pair of eyes to find errors and make suggestions.
· 20+ years Accounting experience, a former Controller who managed Accounting Departments and was responsible for Set-up, Processes, Cash Flow, Budgets, Payroll and more.
· Comprehensive Set-up: Chart of Accounts, Vendor and Client set- up, Bank accounts.
· Accounts Payable: Vendor files, Bills entered and coded to your GL, Payable Reports and Payments by check, ACH or Wire transfer.
· Accounts Receivable: Client files, Invoices entered and coded to your GL, follow up on open invoices, Deposits.
· Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations: Done on a monthly basis, providing you with a report each month so you see how your business is doing.
· P&L Review: How is your business doing? What are your reports telling you? Where can you save money?